gotcha! fixed as many of those bugs as i could. tell me if you find any more
Here I am, with more bugs :) (and nitpicks)
- If you start charging a support weapon, and then Casie kills all the enemies in the current battle, Jack will automatically use the weapon at the start of the next battle. That probably doesn't make sense?
- When attempting to eat a food item using the D key, the game says "Use as a weapon!", even outside of battle where you actually can't do that (and the eating succeeds). Small detail, but can be annoying.
- Weren't there progress bars on the support weapons/items before? Did you remove that for some reason, or is that also a bug?
- Having to press Enter to exit the shop feels odd, since you're using your mouse to navigate everything else in the checkpoint screen. It'd be nice if you could click the "Enter" box in the bottom right to exit, or just click outside the shop UI.
- Holding Escape doesn't seem to exit the game!
- I made it within 2 levels of the end of the demo this run, but once again I encountered a crash :( This time I was trying to reload a Range Rifle that was in the left-hand conveyor, but I also hit S accidentally while I was hitting D? No idea if that's related. The error message, for posterity:
FATAL ERROR in action number 1 of Step Event0 for object obj_controller0:
Unable to find any instance for object index '119630' name '<undefined>' at gml_Object_obj_controller0_Step_0
Still having lots of fun with the game, at any rate! Really appreciate your work c: