1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Dang, already did that on the last thread but, hey ho, I'm Greg. I am an honours graduate in Games Design and Production Management.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
This is the first time I have ever heard of this jam and, suffice it to say, I need more work on my portfolio so I have a better chance at actually getting a job as a games designer.
3. What games are your favourites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was the first game I ever played, it taught me the power of "game feel". Skullgirls Encore taught me the nuance of a genre I once found derivative and inspired me to actually prove that fighting games can be welcoming to newcomers (Hell, I wrote a whole dissertation on it!)!
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
Primarily fiddled with Game Maker: Studio as a hobby but proper development is sadly very lacking, hence my presence here.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
Fighting games! Single Player experiences! Clever Tutorials! Game Mechanics! Throwing Myself Physically into a Presentation of My Work! Documentation! Studying Game Design!