After one hour and 15 minutes of playing the game, I can give some list:
- The naration is good, I like it.
- On the second map, outside Quain's house in the tutorial battle is missing the battle background.
- The Widowmaker enemy could make my wife a widow with how high it's damage for an early dungeon (good thing I don't have a wife). One is already challenging and when two pops out... welp.
- Because of the Widowmaker, some grinding is necessary. Around LV 3 before entering the first dungeon, get LV 5 to "safely" pass to the cave area. L V8~9 is the time where we can blast the monsters easily.
- The mapping is good, except the interior map where there're some blank and dark squares. It's look awkward. I know that the wall and wall-top tile didn't give a good passability. We can to use paralax mapping to make it looks like our player is behind the wall, but we can't use it in this jam.
- Quain's Flame Lash skill can be "used" out of battle without giving any effect... except the loss of MP. It also didn't gives 2 turn of damage and bind as the skill describe. You might want to set the "Bind" state auto-removal timing at turn end, and duration in turns at 3 ( 1 at the casting time, and 2 for next 2 turns).
- Some events are missing, namely player transfer event. Like in Solde Village where I can enter the NPC's house, but I can exit, and in The Tower. There're three swithces in the tower to open the big door, but after I activate all the switch and the door opens, I can't go past it. Yes, I'm stuck at The Tower first floor.
- The water portal at Shaefir's temple, have the event's Direction Fix checked? Because the graphic is missing when I check it.
Well, those are what I find while playing the game. Hope you can make this one better!