Submission open from 2017-09-18 11:00:00 to 2017-10-09 11:00:00
Submissions due in
RPG Biz's RPG Maker Game Jam
1. It must be made with an RPG Maker game engine.
2. Only RTP assets can be used. NO non-RTP resources including: images, audio files, plugins, scripts, etc., may be used. If it did not come with the game engine, it cannot be used. Character generators that came with the game engines are allowed. RTP assets from differing engines are NOT allowed. Everything must be made with the same game engine. Plugins allowed: AltMenuScreen, AltSaveScreen, Community_Basic, EnemyBook,ItemBook, MadeWithMV, SimpleMsgSideView, TitleCommandPosition, and WeaponSkill. Anything from the DLC folder is not allowed. Workshop items are not allowed. Even the Title Screen must be made with RTP. NOTE: When making a game with a RPG Maker, when you are in the Enemies tab, within the Database, within the Tools, and you change the Hue of an enemy's image, this IS NOT considered an RTP edit violation.
3. The game must be ESRB 'E 10+' or 'E' rated. No profanity....
4. The game must be in English.
5. The game jam will last three weeks.
6. The game must not have been released before official announcement on itch.io .
7. Voting will be public.
8. Limit of one submission per person/team.
9. Entering game jam gives consent that your game may be reviewed, and the reviews may be placed in forums and RPG Biz Magazine.
1. Eador: Masters of the Broken World ($19.99 value)
2. Sam & Max: Season 1 ($19.99 value)
3. Sam & Max: Season 2 ($19.99 value)
4. Ultimate Chicken Horse ($14.99 value)
5. Rive ($14.99 value)
6. Retro Game Crunch ($9.99 Value)
7. Sonic Adventure 2 ($9.99 value)
8. Grim Legends: The Forbidden Bride ($9.99 value)
9. Puzzle Agent 2 ($9.99 value)
10. Puzzle Agent ($4.99 value)
11. Braveland Pirates ($2.79 value)
MinisterJay, zuvizut, and anonymous
1. Originality - The elements of creativity within this game that may separate it from others.
2. Enjoyment - How fun the game was to play. (Primary)
3. Instructions - How easy the instruction were to follow making game play easier.
RPG Biz Members:
Earn experience for your RPG Biz characters for doing the following Real Life activities.
1. Submitting a game - ARCHITECT experience.
2. Playing at least three of THIS game jam's games and Writing reviews for the them - WARRIOR and SCRIBE experience.
3. If you make a monetary donation towards getting more prizes - MINER experience.