1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Hiya! I'm Fenfel and I'm a 22 years old guy who is in their last year of University if all goes well.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
Yep, participated in the last jam and didn't complete what I wanted to do but got something done! I plan to actually make something short and finish it this time and learn more stuff.
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
Let's see... Mario Bros 3, Startropics 2, Megaman X, Nuclear Throne, Zelda: Link Between Worlds, Hyper Light Drifter, and I can't really think of much more that I really really love over the rest. I'm not sure how much they have inspired me, if they have at all, but I want to make a simple platformer game that it's just a nice time!
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
My only experience is what I did in the previous jam in gamemaker. I just made a basic platformer with some animations and stuff like being able to hit enemies.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I really like drawing! Even though it is just a hobby of mine. I also really like nice cute stuff. Aside from that I enjoy watching a few videogame streams every now and then.