1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
I'm Hayley / Aprilcot and I'm a freshman in college for visual arts.
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
I was in the last one! I'm going to try a different engine and do a different genre of game! I might even try making my own music, but let's cross that bridge when we get to it, haha
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
I really love Legend of Mana! It made me want to be a better person and was such a wonderful escape from my home life. I want others to experience the same feeling. Colorful games are really good, or unconventional mechanics like Chrono Trigger, Ghost Trick.
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
I made a dating sim(?) with renpy last time. I barely finished it, but it was a blast. I also picked up html/ css from editing a website and I use that in my twines.
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
I love frogs! Also "How It's Made" videos.