1. Hi there! What's your name? Want to introduce yourself?
Feel free to call me Beth or Mouse. My passions include drawing cute things and being terrible at video games!
2. Did you participate in the last jam we held? If so, what do you plan on doing better this time? If not, what's your reason for joining?
Nope, this is my very first jam! I've wanted to make games ever since I first played Mario.
Technically I started on a game a few months ago, but sadly I lost all my progress. And this was the perfect chance to start again!
3. What games are your favorites? Did any of them inspire you, or made you want to make your own?
Yume Nikki, Very Retrouvaille & Melon Journey among others! I adore the calmness of the latter two, and have been wanting to make a game in the same spirit!
4. Do you have experience with game development? What did you do/with what engine?
Not really, I started learning RPG Maker, but I've forgotten most of it now. Relearning it plus learning new thing should be fun!
5. Tell us about something you're passionate about!
Drawing & Storytelling! I have always loved making up stories and drawing them into comics. And game's are also a great storytelling tool I've wanted to try out!
6. What are your goals for this game jam?
Probably the same answer as everyone else, to make a fully functional game, that others will hopefully like! And also to learn the basics of making a game, so I can hopefully make more!