Hello! Your DEMO has been in my game queue for a while, but I finally got the time to play all the way through! I really like it, and I'm going to write an entry about it all in my blog, but I wanted to give you some feedback before that. So I got the questions you posted in the forums:
1. What do you think about the story/premise? Would you want to play it?
I think we've all had a crush on a teacher at some point, so it's relatable on that front. Overall I like it.
2. Which character seems most interesting? Who's your favorite so far?
I love Basil. Sassy smart boys are kind of my thing. So he's my first pick, but I find Mr. K and Sidney interesting also. Mr. K's chemistry jokes are killing me, hahaha :D
3. What do you think of Marina? Can you relate to her? Would you want to play as her?
I was never the athletic type so I wouldn't say I relate to her on a personal level. I like her, though. She's cute, and seems genuine.
3. What would you like to see from this game? What expectations do you have?
Romance and drama! I mean, so far it seems good. More puns!
4. How do you feel about chemistry?
I've taken lots of Chemistry classes, so good enough, I suppose. Haha.
5. What do you think of the current character designs/art direction?
I love your bright and colorful art style! Basil's hair? Love it. <3
6. Any other thoughts, comments, or concerns?
I love the Chemistry Education sprinkled in. Overall I'm looking forward to seeing more!