Unfortunately, I can not reproduce either the token issue or the unresponsive editor issue in 2020.1.6f1.
Here are the steps I followed:
- Create a new project in 2020.1.6f1
- Import Easy Feedback 1.3.0 from the Package Manager
- Configure EF as usual from Tools/Easy Feedback/Configure
- No errors in editor console during authentication
- Press the "New Board" button and create a new board on Trello
- Open the EF demo scene at Plugins/Easy Feedback/Demo.unity
- Hit the play button, use the buttons in the scene to log some messages and submit a couple test reports
- Hit the play button again to stop playmode
Because I can't reproduce this locally, could you please try and reproduce both issues on your end, then send me the Editor.log file(s) for the issue? You can find my email on the Easy Feedback Asset Store page.
This page shows where your Editor.log file should be located: https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/LogFiles.html