I am so glad I stumbled upon this amazing (and it's only the first chapter) game! I'm looking forward to seeing how my choices will shape Mathias as a person and as a king.
- What's your favorite character?
- Mathias, ofc! Can't wait to explore all of the options with him! I love a good royal/protector romance.
- Did you try the different options, or did you follow only one path?
- Ugh I just hate being mean to people (yes, even in games) so I normally don't, but the other choices are just too enticing to not explore. So I have one save each for the (1) kind King route, (2) violent King, and (3) ruthless tyrant. Gawd, the fluff in (1) and the tension in the others! "You're mine" "Do not provoke me" "I am the only one allowed to touch him" GAH moar pls.
- What do you think of the black and white aesthetic?
- I love it! It's what caught my eye among the sea of other thumbnails tbh. I've always had a weakness for this style. As mentioned, it's not often seen in games like this so it's refreshing.
- Would you like to see more colored CGs, like the one at the end of chapter one?
- Sure, but I'd still love it even if it's just the b&w! Not to say that I didn't like it--because I did, it was BEAUTIFUL--the colored CG was a v nice bonus indeed, and some people prefer them. I really love the b&w though, and I don't mind if we get only a few or no colored CGs at all!
So TL;DR: everything was A-MA-ZING, and I can't wait for Chapter 2! Really, this is so incredible I can't stop using myself from using exclamation points!