The graphics are extraordinary! Very nice concept. Here are my thoughts:
• The game feels too slow, notably when throwing the seed. The animation when the (whatever it is) leans down or positions itself for throwing, it takes to much time. The aiming should be, to my opinion, immediate because it's tiresome.
• Those walking things are slow and sometimes, waiting after them is too long. BUT, the concept of showing me what to do with them is very nice. I just find it a tad slow when using them and when waiting for them.
• Now, maybe this is a beginner level so there's not much ennemies, but adding some very few hazards besides holes would be nice.
• Making me restart at the last place is brilliant. Thank you for not penalizing me too much!!!
• May I suggest other colored seeds? Other walkers which are powered by other colored seeds. Maybe a specific place to change your seed color. That would add up to an interesting puzzle challenge further on.
• And yes, keep up those very high quality graphics, absolutely gorgeous. I loved the demo! Keep it up!!!