Here’s my unfiltered thoughts as I play your game:
- The audio is extremely loud, I had to lower my system volume to 2%. Some kind of volume control would have been great.
- The text “press SHIFT to start” on the main menu is tiny and hard to see and read, it took me a few seconds to figure out how to start the game.
- Same goes with the instructions in game
- Interesting idea to press TAB to switch but pressing the UP-arrow to move left/right doesn’t feel very intuitive/instinctive. I’m not sure but just a suggestion to try out, perhaps use left/right arrows but pressing TAB toggles them on and off, only one work at a time.
- As you probably know, the level goals need some kind of graphics. Even a white circle would have been better than the tiny text “end level here”.
- Interesting with different challenges, like sliding, jumping high etc on each level
Overall a fun game that could have used a final touch, a bit of polish. Good job for 2 days.