1. Are you enjoying Neil's route, do you still like him/hate him?
I really enjoyed Neil's route so far! I was disliked him a bit at first because of his bad attitude towards the MC, though I understand that it's a necessary part of his character development. ^^ He's definitely a complex character, which I am particularly fond of. I also like how you included a family member that wasn't immediate family, but rather his cousin. Most of the time, people would use a sibling or a best friend, so I feel that it was a nice change.
2. What are your thoughts on Dimitri's first two chapters? Do you want to read more?
I love Dimitri's first two chapters! And I definitely want to read more. I love the way MC and Dimitri meet and how they first interact with each other; it's so cute! And it sucks that MC's "boyfriend" cheats on her, but I'm more intrigued to find out who sent the screenshots to MC. ^^ I'm also curious to see how the dynamic between MC and Dimitri will further develop, seeing as he is the ex's younger brother.
3. Who's your favourite guy out of Neil and Dimitri? Or perhaps Alex?
Dimitri is my favorite guy so far! I love how polite he is when he and MC first meet and how he is still polite when they meet again in the future. And I think that it's adorable that he kept the umbrella that MC buys him.
4. What's your favourite CG?
My favorite CG is a tie between when MC falls on Neil and when it's revealed that Neil is the man that MC is hanging out with at the Masquerade . I like the first one because I'm just a sucker for scenes where one person falls on another. I like the tension and the unintentional intimacy. X3 I like the second one because that's a scene where Neil is blushing like mad, which I think is absolutely adorable!
5. What's your favourite chapter or scene?
My favorite scene for Neil's route is when the MC is taking Neil's measurements and she keeps touching him to make him feel uncomfortable. I think it's hilarious to seem men squirm, as bad as that sounds. X3 For Dimitri's route, my favorite scene is when he and the MC are making a cake together. It makes me happy to see that neither of them are alone like they thought they would be. ^^
6. Which part was the most romantic to you?
I think the part where the MC and Neil talk to each other the day after their make-out session is the most romantic. It's a scene full of fluff, which I'm a fan of. However, I do think that the scene where Neil tell MC that he doesn't hate her and then runs off is romantic in a way of it's own. I definitely like what you did there!
7. Out of all of the side characters, is there anyone you would want as a date option?
No, not currently. I love the side characters, though! ^^
8. Did you at any point get stuck on a loading screen?
No, not at all!
9. Were you able to create clothing using the “Design” button?
10. Did you encounter any bugs while designing?
Nope, not at all.
11. Were you able to dress up your avatar using the “Outfit” button?
12. Was everything easy to use, or were the menus too complicated?
Everything was super easy to use. ^^
13. What did you like more, creating clothes, dressing up the avatar, or reading the story?
I loved doing all of three of those things so much!
14. Most importantly, did you enjoy the game?
I really enjoyed this game! Made me want continue working on my works (though they aren't games X3). I'm reaaally looking forward to future chapters!