1. Are you enjoying Neil's route, do you still like him/hate him?
Much like the other posters, Neil starts of abrasive , rude and highly unpleasant. The Masquerade was a very nice touch, and gave us a taste of the other side of him. I liked the emotional punch that perhaps the main character shouldn't have been fighting back, but at the same time if she didn't, he might not have respected her as much as he does. I am reminded of Pride and Prejudice - was that your intention?
It is logical that the two of them fire up each other's loins - the description was pretty steamy *sagely nod*
I don't hate him, but I don't like him either, but I am interested to see where the two of them end up. I'm glad you decided to change the hair colour though. When I finished his chapters, I was apparently equally fierce and kind and I felt that was reflective of the relationship.
2. What are your thoughts on Dimitri's first two chapters? Do you want to read more?
I am somewhat disappointed that Dimitri is so young, being a somewhat older player. I like geeky guys - yes, the Charisma, Strength and Intelligence t shirt was awesome! I agree with the other posters that it feels weird pursuing your soon-to-be ex boyfriends younger brother. Perhaps if Dimitri found some independence away from his family before starting a relationship with the MC or is inspired to find his own independence thanks to her... Then the two of them go their own path and occasionally run into Alex who tries to seduce her away from his brother or something. Just a thought.
I would like to see more, he's the kind of guy I like.
3. Who's your favourite guy out of Neil and Dimitri? Or perhaps Alex?
Neil is a complex character, Dimitri hasn't been fully fleshed out yet. Alex is a jerk and I would like to see him in serious trouble. No favourites yet.
4. What's your favourite CG?
I'm going to parrot the others and say that the first CG with Neil trying to hide behind his laptop. That was really funny and very appropriate for someone of his age and his experience.
I will state that I am disappointed that we never saw the dress she wore to the masquerade though.
5. What's your favourite chapter or scene?
I liked the scenes with Angela in it. She's such a fun character!
6. Which part was the most romantic to you?
I didn't find any part particularly romantic as of yet, but I am a bit hardened. Steamy however? Yes.
7. Out of all of the side characters, is there anyone you would want as a date option?
None at this time.
8. Did you at any point get stuck on a loading screen?
9. Were you able to create clothing using the “Design” button?
Yes, I wish the clothes had more texture and the colours weren't so bright, my first outfit was a pink-magenta and yellow 60s dress because everything was so bright! Looked great though XD
10. Did you encounter any bugs while designing?
Not that I noticed, but it took me a while to figure out how to use details - mainly due to my impatience during the tutorial.
11. Were you able to dress up your avatar using the “Outfit” button?
Yes, that was great! thanks. We can layer different outfits, which would create an interesting look.
12. Was everything easy to use, or were the menus too complicated?
Menu was fine.
13. What did you like more, creating clothes, dressing up the avatar, or reading the story?
I would enjoy creating clothes more if I had more textures and if colours were more matte than shiny.
I loved dressing the avatar in my creations
The story is well written and kept me engaged the entire time.
14. Most importantly, did you enjoy the game? :D
Yes! i look forward to further development. Do you take donations? ^_^