Here is what I DO know:
1) I paid for the game and I am not going to buy it again.
2) Your web site has a page that says "go to steam we are done the game click here," that does nothing,. It does not send you to steam, it did have a number. Which I saved.
I know your slow, you still with me. I mean 2 whole facts to absorb can be daunting, but I have more, so please try to keep up.
3) Have you ever tried doing a search of Steam for Aven Colony? (it doesn't just magically appear when you enter the site) If you did, you would find that nothing shows ups. So Steam has an unlisted product they don't want anyone to know about. Ok, I am supposed to believe that Steam has a product. They don't want anyone knowing they have the product (that might actually help sales). Steam just wants to have the product, "just for the fun of having it" they don't want to sell any copies. Yeah, I believe that.
4) Which brings up this little point, I am supposed to use what "might" be a key, for a game that I can't find on the Steam site. How is that supposed to work? Another one of your magically appearing sites? Or one of your phantom explanations, on a hap hazard, ill conceived web page, supposedly linking you to the phantom Steam page. That is how it works. Only problem with that is, it doesn't work.
5) You ripped me. I will never do business with anyone involved with this. It's just that simple. It means nothing that YOU have the game on Steam. So an insider has something, big deal. Means nothing.