Hello! I'm just going to give you some feedback since the rating doesn't allow me to.
1. First of all, I don't know what this game is about. Moving rocks and jumping? I have no idea where this game wants to go. Why am I moving rocks? Why am I ledge grabbing? Is there supposed to be more story elements to the game in the future? Is there a reason to why it is autumn? Who am I playing? What is my characters goal? Why am I moving these rocks? I think having a clear idea what your game is about and what it's meant to convey is the most important part of game making, and unfortunately you're lacking on this. Maybe you have a great idea and you didn't have the time to implement it, I don't know. Some good questions to ask yourself in the future might be
- What do the game mechanics tell me about the game?
- What is my goal as a player, and how do I tell the player about what they should do inside the game?
- Do the game mechanics match the atmosphere of the game? Why, why not?
And most importantly, - What is the essence of this game? (And let's implement that as fast as possible)
2. I frequently got stuck below rocks. I could also ledge grab and jump at the same time, which made both me and the rock fly into the air.
3. Is there an ending? I went to the end of the level with the three rocks and levitated up, but there was nothing there. Did I miss it?
4. The levitating thing moves extremely fast with a mouse and I ended up outside the level several times.