Hi there, I played through the demo, and I'm not sure if you're looking for any feedback on it...
- Jump height is great; I was worried in the first scene how to get up to the door, but then I realized Bae has a really high jump
- As I walk, there seems to be a kind of jitter with the background layers; have you noticed this? (I'm running Linux if that makes a difference)
- I don't have a gamepad handy, so using the keyboard, I actually prefer the arrow keys plus left-shift / Z / X / C for default platformer controls
- Does Construct 2 have a way to hide the mouse cursor?
- The ESC key only toggled me out of fullscreen but couldn't toggle me back into fullscreen (very likely could be my Linux tiling window manager setup)
- Gun upgrades are hard to understand; seems like damage up only?
- It's a little unfair that the turret's shots don't have a maximum range, compared to the short-ish range of Bae's gun