Hi, a lot of questions! I’ll try to catch them all :)
- The game ends when there are five attacks on a single border track, ie. 5 on the North track
- Losing a die also works in regards to a single track, so if there are three undefended attacks on the North track you lose a die.
- You can (and are encouraged to!) fill defences under an already marked Attack. This cancels them.
- You must write a number before taking the optional actions.
- You can have multiple adventures active at the same time.
- Correct, there’s not much reason to build a mine in a space with a destroyed die. However, the mines must go somewhere if you bring them back from an adventure, so it’s still possible to fill up all your mines without defending your borders.
- The technologies worth points are a seperate track that must be marked (instead of buying a technology that does something useful). This one I’ll try to fix up the graphic design for so it’s a bit clearer.
Thanks for playing!