Oh god, this was good. I just...wow. It felt like a journey. I laughed at parts, I cried at parts, and I even fangirled at others. This game was just amazing.
NOW ONTO THE QUESTIONS (warning- possible spoilers):
- Which bachelor you like the most? and why?
This was a bit hard to choose, but my favorite would definitely be Reksa. I think it was mostly because of his character development. Witnessing him turn from an unapproachable jerk to reluctant friend and then to possessive boyfriend was really nice. It felt realistic and was paced perfectly.
- What makes you consider to play this game?
I saw this on my recommended list on this site, and after reading some of the reviews, I decided to try it out.
- Overall, what do you think about this visual novel? and what element stands out the most? (art? story? character?)
Um, I LOVED it??? :DDD It was just amazing. I felt a lot of things. Honestly, I haven't played through the bad endings yet because I just got attached to all of the bachelors.
Specifically though, I loved the characters and character development of all of the characters, not just the bachelors. It makes it feel like I could meet people like them in real life. I also liked how Tamara had her own story too, unlike the other heroines from other otome games. The overall plot I thought was very creative. This game also teaches valuable life lessons, like to strive for peace instead of war (some people really need to know this if you know what I mean).
- Do you have any question or constructive critiques? I will read all the comments and reply to them like I do in Lemmasoft.
How long did it take you to make this?
- Last but not least, if I make another visual novel, will you consider buying it? via patreon or kickstarter that is (since I need to eat, electricity, and such things when I make VNs xD)
Probably? It really depends on the cost. Also, I haven't played your other games, so I don't have a really good idea of your style yet.
AHHHHH I REALLY DON'T WANT TO PLAY THE BAD ENDINGS BUT AT THE SAME TIME I KIND WANT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS BUT I DON'T WANT TO SEE BAE SUFFER AHHHHHHHHHH what a dilemma
Overall: 5 stars