Pros and cons are down below) Check out my vid:
1. The graphics are amazing. So many things to interact with or to look at - I liked it a lot!
2. The concept is unique. I haven't seen something like that before and I adore it!
3. It was really scary. I think you have done a marvelous job on pacing and sounds.
1. Personally for me - the language. I am not a native speaker, so sometimes I couldn't figure out what the game wanted from me. For example, when the cut on the neck was needed, it would be appreciated if there was the word "neck" at least accompanying "jugular vein". That is a minor flaw, I figured everything out in the end. But, I think, when you use terminology or complicated words, you need to add some simpler hints, so it would be easier for people like me to figure out the task.
2. Too short) Can't wait for more!
The game was short but nevertheless so powerful! I admire your project - very well done! 5/5
Hope my feedback was useful!