Played this on Steam and really enjoyed it! I always love your art, and I thought the puzzles hit that sweet spot where you have to think a bit but you don't feel like giving up and checking a guide.
Noticed a few bugs; nothing game-breaking as far as I could tell, but just FYI.
- In the room with the fireplace, after you pick up the poker but before you cut open the animal's mouth, when you click on something else the poker shows up again.
- After Priscilla moves to the living room, there doesn't seem to be a flag that you've already asked her about the puzzle; the option shows up again and after you exit the dialogue you appear back at the entrance where she used to be.
- If you examine the items in the safe after putting the painting together, you pick up a duplicate Piece D.
- The first time you read James's note about the password, it refers to the "party hall," but in the diary and when you examine the note again, it refers to the "dining room."
- Typo, not a bug, but "someone with a bad memory, or someone trying to be discrete" should be "discreet."
Let me know if save files or screenshots would help.