This game is down right amaizing! This game deserves so much more. Here is my review of it.
1. The controls. Everything feels so smooth and percise, it is probably one of the best platformer controls that I have ever played. It feels so nice to jump on enemies, and is down right very nice to play.
2. The mechanics. Mechanicaly everything just fits into place. The signs that were used to change the directions of platforms though very simple, felt very nice to use. I also love how you can take control of enemies, it feels great to do so. Then you can use the same mechanic that controls the enemies to explore the map, and see what you are dealing with. I found this awesome! The same mechanics were used for many different uses which is great!
3. The tutorial. Their was no tutorial, sure their was the controls, but this was far from the tutorial. The game teaches you how to play by playing the game. It's wonderful, the players figure out automatically how to play the game either than boring text. The game was super intutive and easy to figure out. The mechanics are slowly interduced in the game, and it really helps when learning the game. The mechanics are also twisted in many different ways so you can learn how to do multiple different things with one mechanic.
4. Sounds and Music. The sounds and music in this game are great! They fit the game so well. Love hearing all of the little sounds, the music was awesome everything just blends its self together so well.
5. Conclusion. This game is amazing, it deserves every download it gets plus more. It is crafted in such a way that is genous, and feels so nice to play. I love how this game works, and I love everything about it. I recommend this game to everyone, if you haven't played it yet, give it a try. Help out this amazing developer.