Hi, I randomly had some ideas for multiplayer scenarios. So I thought I would throw them up, some might be good, most will be bad and I could do more if you're interested.
Both players can infiltrate the cathedral with urchins, but there is no limit and both can do it at once. These urchins become page boys and the player with the most page boys controls the cathedral, its 3 gold income and its 2 victory points, sort of a 'king of the hill' style scenario. The three explanation boxes could be.
- INFILTRATE the CATHEDRAL with your URCHINS.
- They become PAGE BOYS for you.
- Hold the most to control the 3 Gold & 2 VICTORY POINTS!
Both players send one thug to parliament to run in an election. Once one is sent the election is held in 3 turns and that player's votes appear in the city. Players steal both votes destroying opponents and having to send urchins to parliament to deliver their own. On election turn the most votes wins the victory point and then it starts again. The three explanation boxes could be.
- INFILTRATE parliament with a THUG to trigger the ELECTION.
- VOTES for each CANDIDATE will appear throughout the city. STEAL yours and theirs.
- Use URCHINS to deliver each VOTE. The most VOTES win the VICTORY POINT!
A river runs through the centre of the map with three bridges crossing it. On the centre tile of the three tile corridor style crossings are toll bridge buildings. Players have to infiltrate the toll buildings to be able to cross the bridge. One urchin gives them access and three gives them control of one victory point. The three explanation boxes could be.
- The three BRIDGES are BLOCKED.
- INFILTRATE the TOLL to pass through.
- Use 3 URCHINS to control the VICTORY POINT!
There is a prison on this map on a 4x7 tile grid. The outer tiles of the grid are walls with entrances on the centre tile of each end of the smaller sides. In the centre is a 3x3 grid of cells to be looted, once looted a character appears who is freed and the cell is removed. The character could be an urchin, a thug, a saboteur, a truant officer, an assassin, a victory point locksmith or a random citizen. The random citizen disappears giving the players nothing, the game characters are given to the player as a reward and the locksmith goes up to the top as a victory point. Once all the cells are looted 9 more appear. The three explanation boxes could be.
- SEARCH the CELLS in the prison.
- FREE various characters that may JOIN you.
- Find the LOCKSMITH to gain a VICTORY POINT!
There is a wide street crossing this map where the jubilee parade is passing. It always has royal guards on that street and every 3 turns a royal carriage appears somewhere on the street surrounded by royal guards. The players have to remove the guards with gangs or the main thief and loot the carriage to capture the royal which gives a victory point. The three explanation boxes could be.
- There is a ROYAL PARADE down MAIN STREET.
- Every 3 TURNS a ROYAL CARRIDGE will pass through.
- Clear a path to capture the ROYAL and gain a VICTORY POINT!
There is a military barracks on this map on a 5x5 grid. There are towers on the corners with wall tiles by their sides, 4 military buildings on the corners of the central 3x3 and the Commanders Office in the very centre. The barracks stations 6 royal guards on the barracks paths and 10 around the city. The players need to get to the centre of the barracks and infiltrate the Commanders Office with urchins. One urchin gets influence meaning the 10 external royal guards all move to the opponents side of the map and three urchins controls the commander meaning that the player controls the victory point and all royal guards are their colour and passable, but the player cannot control them. This would be similar to when they place a thug down on the map. The three explanation boxes could be.
- CLEAR a path to the centre of the BARRACKS.
- INFILTRATE the COMMANDERS OFFICE to get all the ROYAL GUARDS on your opponent's side.
- INFILTRATE with 3 URCHINS to be able to pass all ROYAL GAURDS and control the VICTORY POINT!
This map has a market square on it, on a 3x5 grid. There is a trade house on the centre tile of each of the shortest sides, a market stall tile above and below each and another market stall tile next to each of them. The players can infiltrate the market stalls with only one urchin to gain one gold and both can infiltrate the trade houses with an unlimited number of urchins who become traders. On every 10 turns each trade house grants 10 gold and a trade agreement victory point to the player with the most traders in it. The three explanation boxes could be.
- INFILTRATE the market stalls for 1 GOLD a turn.
- INFILTRATE trade houses to turn URCHINS into TRADERS.
- Every 10 TURNS both trade houses give 10 GOLD & 1 VICTORY POINT to the player with the most TRADERS in them.