I played for a bit less than an hour and really enjoyed it. I am not sure if this forum message is only for feedback and/or for bug reports, so I will just bullet points both of them here.
Nice work on the interface. I think it's simple therefore easy to understand. That being said, I would suggest some improvements:
- I would like to be able to easily consult the list of my trade routes as I can consult the list of my traders. The drop-down to select the route can be just removed and replaced by an items list. This way you spear two unnecessary clicks from the player (click on drop-down + selection of route).
- I suppose that the walkthrough/tutorial at the beginning is supposed to guide me in the game interface. But I am sorry to say that around the 10th message, the interface just blocked and nothing was displayed. I had to refresh the page (e.g. start from scratch) to be able to get it back.
- The top left of the interface flickers (in both windowed and full-screen mode) when displaying the needs of a market. The flicking seems to be linked to the needs of the market growing (i.e. If the game is in pause, the flicking stops).
The game mechanic is great. Very addictive. We want to see our little market growing up and are waiting for the next evolution. Really liked that. It reminds me a lot of 90's games that I enjoyed. Here are my suggestions/bugs reports on the game mechanics:
- I am not sure exactly how it happened but the production of a workshop with two production lines just stopped when it was in auto mode.
- The input resources were in a market connected to it.
- The workshop itself has a positive balance.
- In order to fix it, I had to manually move to ON mode. But even with that, the production stopped just after the first new resource has been produced.
I would have lots of other suggestions / bugs to report. I will keep them for further posts.
Also, I would have a lot of suggestions for social medias links (incorporate social media in the game mechanics).
As a treat, here is the result of my session: