Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

The prizes...

A topic by Zed Hanok created May 26, 2021 Views: 88 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Host

Okay, so I got a web hosting account so I can give a free web site to the winner (it doesn’t come with a domain name, but I’ll get you a free subdomain off my hosting site domain, zedekhost.com, so you could be username.zedekhost.com). The website comes with “unlimited storage and data transfer” but realistically the RAM and CPU are not unlimited if try to you pump a ton of Wordpress addons on there or something, just so you know. This is a $10/month value you get for at least 6 months, or longer if the economy doesn’t go to blazes and bankrupt me. :)

I discovered that I can also give one of my Microsoft 365 memberships (Office membership & 1 TB of storage space on OneDrive). That requires you have a free Microsoft e-mail address, but you probably do for Xbox.

Also, I’ll send a Steam gift card to the winner, too. That way, if you don’t like the other stuff, there’s always that!

I’m going to spend the jam practicing making website accounts and learning the ropes of all this stuff so I can give you any help you might need setting up your new website. I’m also going to try to be able to afford giving out some little prize to any runners-up. I’m a bit poor, so think small, like a free e-mail address.

Submitted

Wow these prizes sound really cool!