Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

[devlog] Be Minus

A topic by Lacquergold created Sep 16, 2017 Views: 226 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hey, I'm Tuesday! I've wanted to partake in YuriJam for a couple years now, but never got around to it. The wonderful Sunspider is offering her musical talents and coding prowess to this endeavour, while I stumble through the art and writing myself. :)

OVERVIEW

Be Minus is a romantic comedy about a slacker who harasses people into doing her homework, and the straight-A student whom she badgers essays from in a misguided attempt at flirting. Visually and tonally, Be Minus is inspired by anime such as Nichijou, Nobunaga no Shinobi, and Little Witch Academia.

CHARACTERS

Maple

A shy, studious girl with a talent for writing. Easily bribed into writing others' papers. Enjoys it so much that she doesn't really mind, though a certain someone's dependence on her efforts concerns her. Wishes she could be more outgoing and athletic... but not enough to make a proper effort.

Rae

An unrepentant slacker who gives somewhere in the ballpark of negative ten damns about her grades. Comes from a reasonably wealthy family, though you wouldn't know it by her rough'n'tumble demeanor. Crushing hard on Maple, whom she harasses every day on her way to school.

ART AND STUFF

Submitted

This seems like it could be a cute story. I also like the title pun, now that I've figured it out. I'll need to keep an eye on this.