Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Sound designer/Composer looking for team

A topic by KattStrike created Nov 22, 2019 Views: 609 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4

Hey there!

My name is Katt, and I'm a sound designer/musician. I'm looking to join a team where I can provide the music and sounds. 

I don't have my game audio online, but you can check out my music/production skills here: www.soundcloud.com/kattstrike 

I've worked on 3 previous itch.io jams, and I'm super excited to do this one. If you're on Twitter and would rather chat there, you can DM me at www.twitter.com/kattstrike 

Thanks! 

Hey Katt! 

Let's make a game! I do Unity development and it'd be really cool to work on this with you!

My Disc is Jort_#0706 (you've probs seen me around in yours anyway).

hey, if you're interested I can do art. you can check my itch profile to see some of my previous work. I also have some other stuff on my website, www.pieterpauwels.be

Submitted

Heyo, I'm a 3D Artist. I have worked on a game project before, and I am currently working on a game with some other people. I know a lot of stuff around 3D and would happily help anyone with their game. I'm not really interested in the price. I'm here for the contest. My artstation is https://www.artstation.com/nicholajandersen.