Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Within the student travel window

A topic by the_bru_pod created Nov 21, 2020 Views: 330 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Submitted(+3)

I want to participate in the game jam, but I plan on moving back home from uni on the 6th to coincide with goverment guidelines; I think many people who want to participate in the game jam will have the same issue, is it too late to change the dates, or is there any work around for this?

Host(+1)

Thanks for the post! I'm sure this is a concern many people will have, and it's something we've thought about a lot.

The reason we've decided to stick with these dates is that we're reluctant to do it on a weekday because many people with work commitments would be unable to join. We want to make sure people have enough time to find team mates, so we can't bring the jam dates forward, but we're also unable to push them back to the following weekend because the finale stream date (11th) is locked into the schedule and unable to change.

We really appreciate your interest and I'm genuinely sorry these dates aren't going to work out for some of you. We want to make sure as many people as possible have an opportunity to join, and it sucks that it's not always possible to do that.