Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

2D Artist looking for a team to join/ create a new team

A topic by Jiubeck created Jun 15, 2021 Views: 290 Replies: 7
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hi there,

I was going to take part in the Yaoi Game Jam this year but due to some developements, the group fell apart. So I am looking for a new group or create a new one for the story I worked on before the team didn't have time to participate in the Jam.

The story is about an MC that can see monsters manipulating people to harm themselves and others. He writes about this stuff since no one believes him that the monsters are real. The story centers around a love triangle between the MC, a detective and a paranormal investigator. The general genre of the story is paranormal -mystery/ horror. 

So if you have a spot for an artist, that knows most of the adobe suite and 3D or would like to work with me on the story I've planned out so far over the last 2 weeks with my last team, please feel free to comment here or  contact me directly.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you.

Jiubeck

wanna go for a team? im a programmer

Hey thank you for the reply. I kinda gave up hope to get any responses. That's why I didn't see your answer right away.

hit me up on dsc we’re 3-4 rght now u can share ur thoughts there u interested?

(1 edit)

Is your Discord handle the same as itch.io?  You got anything planned already?

no.. my itch io user and dsc user are different, wanna team up

Hi, thanks for the quick answer. I am generally interessted. I just wanted to know a bit about the project you are working on before joining, if that is ok since I am still contemplating betwee joining another project or do the story I mentioned. I hope it doesn't come across as picky or something since I am really happy to get your message.

Hello, I'm a programmer and an artist and I am quite interested on working with you on your story. Add me on Discord (Rets#6992) if you wanna team up