Jobs
Tags

WINNERS ANNOUNCEMENT WITH RANKINGS

A topic by YGG|OPG|W3GG created Dec 04, 2023 Views: 235 Replies: 9
Viewing posts 1 to 9
Host (2 edits)

UPDATE:

GM Winners! 

Please note that representatives from our partner, Yield Guild Games (YGG), will be contacting you to process your wins and send you the prizes. 

Thanks so much for your patience and participation. 

-------------

Announcing the Champions of the YGG W3GS Web3 Game Jam!
๐ŸŽฎ๐Ÿš€

1. Chrono Break by FeatureKreep ๐Ÿ†
  2. Out Of Time by Codex Corner ๐ŸŽ‰
  3. Switch by Prototype ๐Ÿš€
  4. Crystal Hop by skullsnatcher ๐ŸŒˆ
  5. Memory Loss by monolapse ๐Ÿง 

Hats off to these incredible game developers who conquered the Web3 Game Jam with their innovation and creativity! ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ

๐Ÿ† Winners, reply with your emails below or PM us so we can fast-track those awesome prizes to your inbox. ๐Ÿ“ฉ๐ŸŽ

To everyone who participated, thank you for making this Web3 Game Jam a smashing success! ๐Ÿ™Œ

The future of gaming is brighter with talents like you.

Stay tuned for more adventures in the world of Web3 gaming! ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŽฎ

Submitted

Tysm! Also ty to everyone who played Out of Time, I appreciate your feedback! My email is codexcorner@outlook.com

Submitted

Nice, thanks to organizers and all the participants! My email is featurekreepgames@gmail.com

Submitted
Show post...

Hey I got into the top 5! Thanks a lot for organising this amazing jam, my email is outlaster143@outlook.com (I participated last jam too so my wallet address is the same)

Submitted

Nice, my email is zorexius@gmail.com 

Submitted

Great ! Thanks for organizing this game jam, it was a fantastic experience.

Here's my email : elie0jeux@gmail.com

Feel free to send me your feedback as well because I couldn't manage to watch the event replay...

Host

Hi Xigame! Just following up on the email part. Please make sure to reply to the email from YGG Regina to claim your prize. 

Submitted

Congratulations to the winners!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Submitted

hello, also when will we recieve an email? I may not be able to respond on certain days

Host

UPDATE: Please note emails have been sent out last December 12 by a YGG Representative. Please do read and respond. Thank you!