SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

I DID IT

A topic by mirta000 created Nov 11, 2021 Views: 198 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted(+2)

AAAH!

This is a thread to celebrate that I've done it. I made a thing. 

Seriously, not my first game-jam, I've been in game development before and that even was what my uni degree was about, but I largely moved on from it. I have little free time and little reason to justify being creative. 

This jam gave me a reason to make a thing, allowed me to play around with VtM universe and as it was my thing, I could make it as weird as I wanted to (and I did, oh I did). I got to use my photography, which I normally do not have a use for (all nature and no landmarks, so no  legality issues here) and I made a game. A very short game, but still. It is a thing! A finished thing and all things holly I am so happy about it!

So thank you VtM people, this was such an incredibly great fun. Please consider making these yearly. If budget doesn't allow for it, I would enter one that has no prize :D 

Now can't wait to see people submit their games that I think will be bigger and more impressive and I kind of can't wait to see them. 

(+1)

Congratulations!

Submitted(+3)

Congratulations! I’m trying my hand at a solo project too. Not sure how far I’ll get, but I’m having a blast.