Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Android Game.

A topic by Curius created Sep 01, 2021 Views: 422 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 8

can I make an android game for this game jam that's because I have no pc . But, I only have max2d which lets you create games using android and export to android.

Jam HostSubmitted

According to the jam rules:

Accessibility

• Must work in Windows 10. Web builds are fine.

So, no. Sorry.

Wow,Reality is really cruel.I will see if i can do that

I cannot export to any html5 or Windows or any build except android.Is there a way you can help me?

Submitted

Could you possibly port the android game for the web? For html5, all you really need is an html file. Maybe your program could build for the web? Are you sure that your program has no other export functions? If you really want to do android games, I suppose you could link a build for such. You will have to include a Windows 10 executable/web build for pc in this jam, though. Try looking into other programs. Maybe they can build for pc?

I hope you find a way to join this jam. Good luck!

There are no other game making software for mobile.There is one named pocket code.But,it only supports android porting.

Scratch maybe? scratch.mit.edu

(1 edit) (+2)

It wouldn’t be for the faint of heart, but it is possible to code with Love2D on Android. It’s entirely code (no GUI like Max2D), and you’d have to research distribution, but .love files are launchable on any platform where Love2D is installed. Dunno rules-wise if that’s sufficient or if you’d have to do some magic to make an .exe.

Anyway, just something to look into if you don’t have access to a PC.

(+1)

Thank you.

(+1)

Godot has a web based editor (I believe that it is still in beta though) https://godotengine.org/editor/latest/godot.tools.html

(+1)

Godot and GDevelop5 both have editors you can access through a web-browser with no download required. 

https://editor.gdevelop-app.com/