Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

When does this go up?

A topic by Thursday Garreau created Jan 22, 2023 Views: 353 Replies: 8
Viewing posts 1 to 7
Submitted(+1)

Just curious! We're a good ways into January now, so I figure it's worth a poke.

Submitted

Me too! There are so many games in this bundle that I an itching to check out. 

Submitted (2 edits)

Yeah I've also been curious, it's been quite a while since end of the jam now, I saw the Rue tweeted that they were in the process of onboarding charities and such towards the start of december, but haven't seen any news since then

Edit: He also mentioned it was still upcoming towards the end of Dec, but nothing spesific on how progress was going, I assume they're still onboarding charities and setting up the bundle

Submitted

Just wanted to gently prod this topic again, as we're now into March - is there an ETA on this one going live?

Submitted

I've asked him on twitter if there's any updates and will say if/when I hear back

Also realised I'd missed another update in last message, on Jan  10th he's still waiting on replies from itch, so I'd guess that's still where things are at?

Submitted(+1)

Update!

They're finalising it now, should be up 13th of March

Submitted(+1)

Yes!

Submitted

Thanks so much for asking!

HostSubmitted(+1)

Sorry- for some reason itch didn't notify me of any of these comments! We're going live on the 13th and there should be a link in your email to approve the bundle!