SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Adventuron not loading

A topic by Pixelman created Feb 10, 2020 Views: 137 Replies: 4
Viewing posts 1 to 3

hello.

so my problem is when i try to enter the classroom, it stays forever in loading

i tried using VPN but that didn't work. any solutions?

Submitted

What Browser are you using?  I know Opera has issues. I usually use Opera, but for Adventuron I've been using Chrome instead. 

Google chrome. I don't think it is the browser that has trouble. as i've completed a game in adventuron before

Host

Opera has a key binding issue (with control + space), which can be configured away (not described here), but I use Opera myself, and I can vouch that it works. Opera uses Chromium internally (same as Chrome), so there should not be compatibility issues.

Pixelman, please press F5 and try again if you can. I just uploaded beta 23, so maybe that will flush your clear your cache and sort it out?

Again, I'm aware I need an offline version of Adventuron, and this just reminds me of that.

Host

I've checked and it seems to be working (now at least). 

I did update the software, so it can take a little while to download the whole editor bundle when I do an update, especially if you have a slow connection to the UK (where the hosting is).

Apologies for the trouble. Hope it works now. I started work on an offline packaged  version of Adventuron, and I hope to deliver it when I have time.

Chris