SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Final results Sticky

A topic by Little Lab created Sep 26, 2023 Views: 24
Viewing posts 1 to 1
HostSubmitted

Congratulazioni!
A tutti coloro che hanno partecipato e che sono riusciti ad arrivare fino in fondo. Oltre ovviamente a coloro che hanno magari colto questa opportunità per far nascere un nuovo-irrealizzabile progetto da ben più di una pagina.

Ancora una volta a parlarvi è Dr Maicol. E' stato un nuovo e strano viaggio per me e il LittleLab, ma sono felice di averlo portato a termine insieme a voi! Ma ora è tempo di premiare chi ha prevalso nelle votazioni: Al primo classificato: Charge of Hope spetta il premio offerto da MCDM, ovvero i 25$ omaggio sul loro shop! Hurrà! Mentre ai tre primi classificati spetta l'opportunità di partecipare a un pubblicazione speciale che raccoglie le migliori opere della jam. Parlo di Charge of Hope, Folk Fighters e Doomquest into Darkness.

Se siste interessati, unitevi al nostro discord e organizziamo una chiacchierata! https://discord.gg/8KgwTTag93

Congratulations!
To all those who participated and managed to see it through to the end. And of course, to those who perhaps seized this opportunity to give birth to a new, seemingly unattainable project spanning far more than just one page.

Once again, it's Dr. Maicol talking to you. It's been a new and strange journey for me and LittleLab, but I'm happy to have completed it with all of you! But now it's time to reward those who prevailed in the voting: For the first-place winner: "Charge of Hope", MCDM is offering a $25 gift on their shop! Hurray! As for the top three winners: they have the opportunity to participate in a special publication that gathers the best works from the jam. I'm talking about "Charge of Hope," "Folk Fighters," and "Doomquest into Darkness." 
A special mention goes to "Tabletop Myths," which fully captures the tactical aspect of the jam, creating a little wonder. Congratulations LunarPsi, you've made a game that certainly deserves much more than a single page, and I dream of one day reading an extended version of it! Congratulations again!