Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

writer/musician/twine+renpy user looking for group!

A topic by lysander created Jan 22, 2016 Views: 306 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

hi there! i'm lysander and i'm a 21 year old nonbinary person (he/him) and i'd like to join or form a group with a concept to work with for this game jam! normally i'd probably just go solo, but for the length of time we're given, it'd make more sense to do a larger project, which i don't have the energy for attempting solo at the moment. so i'd like to help others out!

also, if you're familiar with My First Game Jam, i was one of the cohosts!

i'm a writer of about 9-10 years of "experience" if you can call it that, and i'm also a hobbyist musician. been experimenting with electronic stuff for 2-4 years, but i've had general music training for about 5 years prior to that. i also like to compose simple stuff on the guitar and sing, albeit amateurishly. you can find samples of my music on my music commission page. i also draw a little bit, but not terribly well. writing samples can be provided on request.

i've worked with both renpy and twine and i'm comfortable enough with them— moreso twine, but i've been using renpy a lot on my own projects as well. some wips and games i've made are on my itch page!

anyway, i would love to work together or join a team, so if you're interested in any of my skill sets, please contact me:

heliotype[@]mail.com OR @kreutzerland on twitter.

Sending you an e-mail now. I'd love to illustrate your game.