Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Femme games?

A topic by Jessicat created Jan 21, 2016 Views: 578 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 3

Hey all :) A little late to the game but if anyone wants to make a game that explores/values femme things and femme relationships, I am super interested in that! Especially if it's leaning towards soft femme. I like the idea of either a very pretty game, or else a text-based game with audio voice over for accessibility. Abstract and conceptual is also totally up my alley.

I am a demi/switchy/poly/pan/femme who likes cats and cooking and subverting the white supremacist heteropatriarchy with intermingled softness and stinging wit. I also write, and comfortable with twine, and am open to learning other game making tools. I am doing the Game Incubator and Game Writing follow-alongs with Pixelles presently, and so I am a total newb. But I have time to learn just about anything for this project so have at me!

Cheers :3

Submitted

Hi!

If you're still looking for people...

I'm an artist/coder, and I like the idea of making a very pretty femme game. :) All of my coding experience is in the Ren'Py engine - so if you'd be interested in writing a short choose-your-own-adventure visual novel type of thing, that would totally be my jam. If you're curious what my art looks like, I have a website: http://meagantrott.com/

I don't have a solid idea of what to do, so you'd probably pretty much have free reign with the writing. I also have a couple friends who said they might be interested in helping out if I find a team.

Best,

Meagan

Hi there Meagan!

I checked out your work, I loooove medieval fantasy look/feel. Let's talk more about this :)

(1 edit)

I'm down to help out too. I'm Meagan's coder/producer buddy, ran Queen At Arms etcetera.

(It looks like I'm logged into the Aqualuft account but this is Rosstin)

-Rosstin