Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Visual artist (traditional and digital) in need of a team or a programmer pall

A topic by MotherBurrito created Aug 14, 2020 Views: 168 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 3
Submitted (1 edit)

Heyo! im Riley Slusarenko and i make weird arty stuff, and i was wondering if there was a team that wanted someone who could make sprites and weird animation stuff.  plus if there are any programmers who need an artist to side with im open!  I have some ideas of my own as to what to do for the theme but i wanna be open to what anyone also has in mind!  if anyone has any interest in having me on board throw me a line and i will follow it right to you!

Submitted

can you make 3D models?

Submitted

I admit I am not well versed in 3D programs, i can do little things in blender, though it might not be enough.

Submitted

can you make 2D? today starts a game jam (obscure jam) where I need sprites, tiles and maybe backgrounds

Submitted

i can do that! though are you in the Horror Game Jam? i have not heard of the Obscure Jam at all

Submitted

https://itch.io/jam/obscure-game-jam-2

for the horror game jam i have enough graphics...but i need for obscure jam, it starts today

Submitted

Quick Edit to say that this ad is for the Horror Jam that i am in and not for other such things, though i would still love to chat with you about projects if you are outside the Horror Jam