Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Ren'Py programmer looking for a team!

A topic by IntStories created Aug 07, 2023 Views: 329 Replies: 13
Viewing posts 1 to 6
Submitted

I have made/helped in making a few visual novels, which can be found on intstories.itch.io, so I have experience in both game dev and team work!

I am looking forward to working with you!

IntStories

Hello! Are you still looking for a team? I'm a writer seeking to collaborate with someone with experience creating visual novels. If you're interested in teaming up, here is my Discord username: knightellis

Submitted

I will reach out to you in Discord.

Hi! If you're still looking for a team, I'm a 2D artist who'd be interested in teaming up!

Submitted

DM me on Discord: IntStories

Hello!

I recently graduated from my game design and development program and have dabbled in both 2D/3D art as well as many other factors of game design however I'm hoping to hone my art skills and eventually work as a character artist. This is my first game jam. I would love to create a team to collaborate and work with. Please comment if you would like to join. You can check out some of my part work here: ArtStation - Shauna O'Reilly or message me on discord: shaunamkoreilly

Submitted (1 edit)

DM me on Discord - IntStories

Submitted

Are you still looking for team members? I have a background in writing comics and screenplays as well as setting up sound design and doing audio editing for audio dramas. Let me know if you are interested, and I will contact you on Discord.

Submitted

I also have a team of VAs that might be interested if given the opportunity.

Submitted

Hey there,

Yes, I am interested. DM me on Discord - IntStories

Hallo

I can write music for your game for free.

Please find my example music on Fiverr below:

https://www.fiverr.com/s2/c65b3235c2

Submitted

We're sorry but we already have somebody that is going to be working on the music.

Ok, thank you. How long before the game jam starts are you looking for a composer?

Submitted

But we will reach out in case we have an opening.