Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

GML (Gamemaker) Developer looking for a team to work with!

A topic by Corbinhol created Sep 10, 2023 Views: 172 Replies: 5
Viewing posts 1 to 4
Submitted (1 edit)

I'm a GameMaker developer eager to jump into the game jam, but I'm in search of a team to make it happen. If you're an artist, programmer, sound designer, or simply someone who shares the same passion for game development, let's join forces and create something incredible together!

Hi Corbinhol! I am magolor1000. I would also like to participate in this game jam. I have experience in pixelart, and, level design, and sound design, and I can definitely help with programming and other needed aspects! I am currently working on a game, but I can pause production on that since I'm making that by all by myself.  I would love to talk about ideas and see if we can work together!

Submitted

Yes! Feel free to add me on Discord. Same name.

(2 edits)

I also have gamemaker studio subscription.

Although i can gather ideas about mechanics and advance controls, I am limited to my own resources and logics. Also, I am a story writer.

If you want me to join your team, reply to my message. I am also in discord. (Will reveal id after the acceptance)

Submitted

Yes! I would love to discuss each other's strengths! I am mainly proficient in the programming side of things, however, I can do half-waydecent pixel art.

(2 edits)

I am a beginner at pixel art. But As I told you before, I am good at plot and story writing. Not to mention I can introduce new mechanics and perspective.

If you want, we can discuss it in Discord. (id: rameria)

I am glad to work with you.