Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Composer and Level/game designer looking for a team

A topic by Adalil created Sep 11, 2023 Views: 252 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted

Hello! As the tittle says, I'm a music composer and game designer looking for a team. Sadly, I don't program, although I have some knowledge about programming (I only program in Pure Data, a music application).

Here's my music website: https://soundcloud.com/oriolbatllecomposer I can create music in multiple styles. I can also offer game and/or level design. I love playing and designing boardgames and I want to expand into videogames, I specially love puzzle and strategy genres.

Submitted

Hey good music!

Need to be paid to have you?

Submitted

Heya!
As much as I wish I had paid commissions, I'm still building a portfolio (and probably will for some time to come).
I'm open to all kind of projects. If there's a budget, we split it however we can. If not, it's okay, let's make games!

Submitted

Personally I’d be happy to have you, I’m pretty bad at music and level design xD Just note that I only speak French when it has to do with voices. But I’d also love to make games! Games jams are where you can improve ! Personally, I use clickteam fusion 2.5 mainly, because I don’t have much knowledge in terms of pure development to make games. I’m currently on my own, but I’d like to find a designer as well. I don’t have any money to give, because I’m doing this for the fun and experience it can bring me! Let’s go to a private message if you don’t mind what I’ve just said!

Hello, are you still available :3? Where can I contact u?

Such a great musics btw

Submitted

Hello! i'm adalilgames on discord

Submitted

ToniPortal, Gan Gan, maybe we could all work together?
message me at my discord: adalilgames

Submitted

Making a game all together would be cool I think personally! I don’t know what Gan Gan engine uses, but I’m ready to learn ;) I can’t find you on discord with adalilgames; it tells me it’s incorrect.

Submitted

I just made adalilgames so maybe there's some issue there, what's your discord name? maybe I can look you up.

Submitted

My discord username it’s toniportal !

Submitted

friend request sent!