Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Need Some Help With LootLocker

A topic by Chimham created Dec 19, 2022 Views: 618 Replies: 10
Viewing posts 1 to 8
Submitted

Hey everyone, I know the submission is over. I just really want to figure this out. I followed the Unity LootLocker Leaderboard tutorial and it worked great in unity until I:

1- Created a live leaderboard

2- Updated the leaderboardID in the leaderboard script to the live leaderboard ID

3-  Unchecked Developement Mode in the LootLocker Project settings.

I get this debug error message in the console:

Not Found {"message":"leaderboard does not exist","request_id":"req_bf23c956-50a1-4877-8080-c8bebeff759f"}

UnityEngine.Debug:Log (object)

Any help would be returned with blessings showered from the heavens. Thanks

Submitted (1 edit)

Probably a basic question, but did you download the LootLocker SDK with the Unity Package Manager, and assign your LootLocker Game API in project settings?

Submitted

Yes to both. Downloaded it through the package manager with a git URL and then copied the API over from the LootLocker page to the project settings. Thanks for responding. Any other ideas

Submitted

I'm not too sure what else it could be, unless you haven't initiated a session with loot locker.

if you're basing your code off of the LootLocker website, this video might help https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=lootlocker+leaderboard+tutorial&&view=detai..., as it goes far more indepth. But beyond that, i'm afraid i don't know how else to help

Submitted

you probably also have a new API key for the live leader board - check that you've updated that maybe?

Submitted

I'll check it out. Seriously, thanks for the help! I'll comment if I figure it out.

Submitted

I did swap out the new API. Thanks for the tip though!

Submitted(+2)

SOLVED: Freaking heck... I had to go into my LootLocker Dashboard settings and re-enable Guest as a platform. I didn't realize it would turn off when I went live.

Thx, you saved me)

Thank you very much, this solved my problem too!

(1 edit)

Feels stoopid to reply now, but whatever, thanks pal!