Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

We're done! What's next? (Late submissions, Voting, Updates etc) Sticky

A topic by Ned Reid created Aug 05, 2018 Views: 141
Viewing posts 1 to 1
Host

Hey everyone! Well done in completing the jam. We're now in the playing & voting stage of the competition, so stay tuned for the next couple of weeks.

Just a few notices:

Late Submissions:

If any of you have missed the deadline, for any reason, the rules for late submissions are the same as last year: Late submissions are allowed for the next 24 hours, and maybe longer under specific circumstances (Engine crashing, loss of data, sickness, etc). If you want to submit your game late, simply create a page for your game, and message me the link. You can reply to this thread, or message me on the Discord (Username: Znedd1)

Voting:

voting goes on for the next 5-6 days, and I recommend that everyone checks out each other's game. Make sure to play each other's game thoroughly, and have fun! If you have any feedback, positive or negative, make sure to post it on the Jam page for the game! Remember when voting that you are considering whether the game is 'so bad it's good'. A perfect game couldn't win this jam; neither could an unplayable one.

Updates:

Updates are allowed during the voting period, as long as no new content is added. If there is a game-breaking bug, or minor tweak you really want to make, go ahead! The only thing I would as is that you would refrain from adding major content/features to your game until the end of the voting period.

Winners: 

If you place in the top 10 for the jam, please contact me through the Jam's discord. This is for work on the collection, as well as prizes for the top 5. (But seriously, I said the prizes were bad games, like, don't expect much.)

Otherwise...

Hope you enjoyed the jam. If you have any feedback please contact me, and we'll hopefully see you all again next year.