Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Congratulations and Good Luck!

A topic by Ikmal Said created Jul 22, 2021 Views: 214 Replies: 6
Viewing posts 1 to 5
Submitted(+1)

Good day everyone, as this is my first time participating in a game jam. I would like to congratulate everyone for submitting their work. Keep it up and don't give up!

Submitted(+2)

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to play the submitted games :)

Submitted (1 edit) (+1)

I see some really cool looking games so far it's really exciting!! Hopefully everyone who joined continues the game dev dream!

Submitted(+1)

Heheheheh - everyone worked so hard. I wish them all the best of luck! 

I'm not concerned about winning - I admit I just hope people enjoy my game.

Submitted(+1)

This so much. If I win, that's great, but it's not what I was really going for by joining. I wanted to learn about developing more and get better at it, and forcing yourself to make a game in such short time gets you to hone in on what's really important. And the end of the day if I made a game that people enjoyed playing, then that's a win for me. And if people don't enjoy it, then I know where I can improve.

Good luck to everyone that entered, and congrats on finishing a game at all, that's a huge victory for all of us. :)

Submitted(+1)

Yeah, winning would be nice, but not a big deal. I mean, I spent more on assets than any of the prizes give, so I'd be in the negative even if I won, lol. 

Really, my goal for this was just to show off Nol Mimi Reyalta now that she is a DLC character. (Though based on the rules, she is both allowed and not allowed depending on the interpretation of the rules.).

Submitted(+2)

I looked over the list.  There are some really excellent looking games and I'll try to plow through as many as I can.   I hate to say it, but I know I can't do all of these, even in a whole month.  I'll try to give a few of them a chance, though.  I suppose that this is one of the hurdles for the fan choice:  You can't just have a good game, you have to have good  "packaging."  Good luck to those who submitted!  I hope things came out at least close to what you envisioned when you started this process!