Indie game storeFree gamesFun gamesHorror games
Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Composer and Level/game designer looking for a team

A topic by Adalil created Sep 11, 2023 Views: 63 Replies: 1
Viewing posts 1 to 2

Hello! As the tittle says, I'm a music composer and game designer looking for a team. Sadly, I don't program, although I have some knowledge about programming (I only program in Pure Data, a music application).

In the other post they suggest getting music from PlusMusic instead of original compositions, if that's a hard rule I understand. If it's not, here's my music website: https://soundcloud.com/oriolbatllecomposer I can create music in multiple styles. 

I can also offer game and/or level design. I love playing and designing boardgames and I want to expand into videogames, I specially love puzzle and strategy genres.

Jam Host

Hey Adalil, thanks for your post. I would highly recommend joining our Discord if you can (links on the front page of the jam site) and posting in there as well. 

For your concern with PlusMusic, it's not a rule to use them for the game jam so sound designers are absolutely still welcomed on board, it's just an option for folks who want to work solo and need a music library.