Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Here are the winners of the YAHAHA cash prizes Sticky

A topic by GameFavorites created Jun 16, 2023 Views: 91 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
Host

Hi everyone, I can now announce the winners of each cash prize sponsored by YAHAHA. To claim your prize or prizes please contact Vanessa on discord: https://discord.gg/yahaha-766277288902918144

Here are the results:

$300 - The best game created with YAHAHA Studio (voted by YAHAHA and me on a range of topics ) is [YAHAHA]- Hero 2 by JoachimGames (who had the highest average score of 22.25)

$200 - The best game of this game jam (voted by the itch community on how good are the motion-inducing platforms) is Smooth Sunday Hike by danieldeluxefan

( Please note that Smooth Sunday Hike and Who is the fastest? had the same score in the community vote so to choose the winner, I made the decision to go with the game that had the highest average rating across five different topics which were each voted out of 5 by four people, of which one was me. It was very close with an average score of 17.5 vs 16.5)

$100 - The participation prize  is available to everyone who submitted their game in this jam using YAHAHA except the game 'Go to the Top by yayadontknow'. To be eligible, games had to meet the theme of my jam, be playable and meet YAHAHA's evaluation criteria

Here is a list of everyone that qualified for the $100 participation prize:

• Rainbow Park by Phạm Phú Phi Phương
  • Smooth Sunday Hike by danieldeluxefan
  • YAHAHA Ultimate Ninja Trial by OneRedEyeDev
  • Who is the fastest? by xxx101xxx
  • Stratosphere Peak by seangoodwin2006
  • Party On Fire by HiroTanima
  • Village Platformer by 20tEcOMer
  • Da Jumper by Hyperkvlt
  • [YAHAHA]- Hero 2 by JoachimGames
  • Lost City Raiders by ResenhaDoBar
  • Umbra Realm by Ryr
  • Monkey Chase by Botsa
  • Toto Land by SpideY

To claim your prize or prizes, please contact Vanessa on discord https://discord.gg/yahaha-766277288902918144

I tried sending a message to Vanessa  but still no response :3 btw congrats to the winners

Submitted (2 edits)

Probably because of weekends, she probably took break.