SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Looking For A Team!

A topic by Deleted Account created Apr 08, 2021 Views: 732 Replies: 37
Viewing posts 1 to 35
Deleted post
Deleted post

I am a digital artist looking to work with a developers, musicians and any any other artists for the jam and a maybe larger project I'm collaborating on in the future. I could provide some art assets for the gamejam and also any other ideas you might want some visuals for. https://www.instagram.com/kievan_x_kievan/?hl=en

I am making an educational tabletop game with my friend, who has a lot of experience in software development, so he can also lend a hand on the programming side of things for the jam as well. We would like to make some small indie games/demos to go with a larger online interface for the physical game for our launch in June 2020. We have already secured some funding and are looking to recruit people who may be interested in helping us with this larger endeavor or just making some cool entries, possibly developing some of these ideas beyound the gamejam. Should be a lot of fun, let me know if any of you want to connect!

Hey Kievangil, I'm a composer/sound designer who would be really interested in joining your team for your upcoming projects! Check out my past submission for game jams and let me know if you're still looking for someone :) Cheers!

Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post

Hey sorry man, I got involved in a project for another game jam focusing on making games for the GBA, I might have to learn a bit of coding for that so I don't want to overcommit myself. I also have to focus on this board game. Good luck though! I'm really excited to see what you come up with!

Deleted post
Deleted post
Submitted

Im so confused by ur post rn

Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Submitted (1 edit)

Hey I can make music if you need! I dig the energy lol

Discord: camelCaseJake#3518

Deleted post

you better not be copying anything from Friday night funking because those videos include characters from it

Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post
Deleted post

Hey Tony! I'm not really a super cool artsist but I guess I can draw something funny in MS Paint.

Deleted post

Idk who is Jake Himson

Deleted post

Maybe now I will find out who is Jake Himson

Deleted post
(1 edit)

May I ask where is Jake's arms?

Deleted post

Yes

But I am just confused

Hey I can be the artist of the game bro

Deleted post