Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

End of Jam

A topic by Sarrixx created Dec 20, 2021 Views: 86 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 2
HostSubmitted(+2)

Thank you to everyone who participated, whether you submitted a game or not you should be proud that you gave it a go! I'm it was a learning experience for many, as the jam's niche forces you to design your systems pretty creatively. The One Script Jam is an annual event, so if this was your first time and you had fun participating then hopefully we will see you again next year for the OSJ 2022.

I'm looking forward to playing all the submissions, don't forget to rate all of the games that have been submitted!

Thanks a lot for the jam!

It was very useful for me, I feel that I am growing as a programmer because before that I only made text games, but now I was able to look at myself from a different angle. I have never done quick coding of anything, but I managed to make my game in literally a few hours, although it did not include everything I wanted, because it would not fit in one script.

HostSubmitted(+1)

Thank you for participating, I'm glad you found it to be a positive experience! I always tell my students that game jams are the best way to grow as a game developer and programmer, the creative constraints of the jam experience provides a perfect environment for engaging your critical thinking skills. And even though you might not have implemented everything you would have liked, I hope you can use the experience for future inspiration and insight. I hope you will join us back again for next year's jam!