Game developmentAssetsComics
SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

Time frame extension?

A topic by SpectralStar created Dec 04, 2018 Views: 168 Replies: 2
Viewing posts 1 to 3
(1 edit)

I have the perfect project for this - and will give it my best shot whatever is decided - but would it be possible to extend the time frame so it includes two full weekends? Early Friday morning is not the ideal time of the week for a final mad dash to the finish line for those of us trying to do this in parallel with a 9-5 job in a European time zone.

A Monday morning deadline would be much better - I have no problem with showing up in a zombie-like state at the day job due to lack of sleep! :-)

Host(+1)

I appreciate your participation in Optical Optimize #2. Unfortunately due to consistency purposes, I am unable to extend the time frame to 2 weeks. But you make a good point. Starting on a Friday morning isn't ideal for many people. I will be changing the event start and end times so they fall on a weekend as opposed to a workday. Thank you for your input, SpectralStar! I am excited to see your project.

Perfect! This also give me a bit of extra time to locate the original source files which I'm sure I have a backup of Somewhere [TM] ...