SalesBundles
Jobs
Tags

My audio assets for BeatTheBoredom jam!

A topic by Filippo Game Audio created Mar 29, 2020 Views: 258 Replies: 3
Viewing posts 1 to 4
(1 edit) (+1)

Yo jammers!

If you're looking for audio assets to use on your games, I'm currently running a 50% OFF Sale valid for all my audio assets on Itchio, and wanted to share it with you:  https://itch.io/s/28908/spring-sale-2020

In addition to that, I also have some short 8-bit music loops collected in my personal website, they're free to use and released under CC Attribution license: https://www.filippovicarelli.com/8bit-game-background-music.html

For even more music, check out my website PlayOnLoop.com, there are plenty of short music loops that can be used for free under CC Attribution license (just browse the website and look for the yellow button "Free Download").

Let's beat the boredom! :D

I generally hate this kind of self-promotion, but for whatever reason, I checked out your music... Really solid work! I might have to hit you up in the future.

For paid work, do you provide individual stems or middleware implementation?

I'll second not being a fan of this kind of post, but after checking them out... I went ahead and picked up the lot. Looking forward to working with these. :)

Haha sorry guys, didn't want to spam or anything :P No matter how polite I try to be, there's actually no other ways to self promote without looking like a spammer... but I usually got positive feedbacks (and actual sales) with these posts, so I thought this could be not only promotion but also something kinda helpful for some :)

@lazerfalcon For paid works I usually try to provide everything that the developer might need, from individual audio stems / layers to audio that match the timing of a specific event or animation. I never had the chance to work with middleware, since my clients always took care of implementation to save on budget, or had custom audio engines, which only required me to edit a bunch of parameters in some json file. Would not exclude to do that if needed though.

Thanks for checking my stuff!